Great service from Kellyco

jonnied1

I've been researching metal detectors and vendors for awhile to purchase a new metal detector. Had an old toy type for many years that I used mostly for not much, due to knowing it's limitations.
I just ordered an AT Pro from Kellyco and received a follow-up call as soon as the order was placed to verify billing and shipping. They even told me when I can expect it to be delivered. This was on a Saturday even.
I was impressed!
Good job Kellyco!

I just ordered a coil from them yesterday and it is on the way to me already. I have ordered other things in the past from them with great service. As long as they keep with the good service, I'll keep ordering from them. :yes:

glad you had a good experience! I personally will never use them because I prefer our smaller sponsors, but from what I hear, they are a good group of guys/gals their

Grats on the new machine. I've heard the AT Pro is a beast.

You can't go wrong with Kellyco. I ordered my first machine from them back in 1993 or so, a Garrett GTA 1000.

Their service was impeccable back then, and to see that they're still in business and doing well says a lot about them as a reputable company.

Good luck on the finds and HH.

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

glad you had a good experience! I personally will never use them because I prefer our smaller sponsors, but from what I hear, they are a good group of guys/gals their

Same. Smaller dealers give better deals too.

Ordered my first detector from them, absolutely no issues. Would definitely deal with them again, provide they can match or beat the deals sponsors here offer.

Back
Top Bottom