My first tattoo

Cherry Picker

Forum Supporter
Well I always told myself I'd never get a tattoo. Guess it proves the old saying "never say never".

Changes in my life I felt I needed to record and a tattoo seemed the only way to never let me forget. To me it is my way of celebrating freedom and my patronage to this great country called the USA.

Still fresh.

tat1.jpg

Last edited:
Gee , my change of life over 20 yrs ago was a new wife and baby !! Never thought about getting a tattoo. Have to to say in a manly way ,you look Good !
Smart putting in on your chest , some put them on their back and never get to see them or have to back up to a mirror:grin: ,,,,,HH

Well..You certainly didnt skimp! :laughing::laughing: Whats next? Full Face Maori? Sleeves? I'm still classified 'full blank canvas'...with the exception of some pretty nice and well earned scars...Looks pretty good there Buddy!

Welcome to the tattoo club! I have two patriotic ones myself, from when I was in army basic training. A few of us went out together and got some.

Well I always told myself I'd never get a tattoo. Get it proves the old saying "never say never".

Changes in my life I felt I needed to record and a tattoo seemed the only way to never let me forget. To me it is my way of celebrating freedom and my patronage to this great country called the USA.

Still fresh.

tat1.jpg

Welcome to the club. Got a fresh one of myself. God Bless America.

Attachments

• Resized_20161117_161352.jpg
    Resized_20161117_161352.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 419
Back
Top Bottom