Short Eqx hunt with biggest coil- struck silver

ssheessk, you didn't even need the big coil to find that :p

Don’t know if I did or not.
Didn’t compare with stocker coil or other detectors.
Quite a few reports though of some real shallow finds being found in areas where other detectors have been. Not necessarily the bigger coil either. Go figure.

Being so shallow AND so shiny, you would think it would be a recent drop, but who the heck is still carrying barber dimes around? Very strange, but a great recovery nonetheless. Congrats!

Being so shallow AND so shiny, you would think it would be a recent drop, but who the heck is still carrying barber dimes around? Very strange, but a great recovery. Maybe another metal detecting person lost it ... I know it’s happened to me already

Nice Barber, anytime one of those come out of the ground, it is a good thing! And I agree with the posters above, I've noticed with my AT Pro that a worn silver rings up with a lower VDI than usual. But definitely still good enough to dig!

Nice Barber, anytime one of those come out of the ground, it is a good thing! And I agree with the posters above, I've noticed with my AT Pro that a worn silver rings up with a lower VDI than usual. But definitely still good enough to dig!

Ive found a flattened 925 earing that hits in the foil range on all the machines ive had (i use that earing as a test target when i get a new machine) people think silver will ring high...but if a person was to thin down a silver coin ...gues what its gonna hit....FOIL..

Back
Top Bottom