New user from Gulf Breeze

Sandspur

Hello all, I have been metal detecting for perhaps 30 years. Bought many used machines and dug every signal. I saved for 2 years to get an AT PRO and it was broken right out of the box, same experience with their pin pointer. I have been using a Whites for years and bought the Treasure Pro today. Wanted the automatic ground balance. I cannot wait to get out to try it. I have been in electronics since 1970.:grin:

Welcome from South Carolina !!!!

.....from what other forum members have said Garrett has fantastic customer service, so they should have repaired or replaced your AT Pro.

Hello and Welcome to the forum.
You're near my old stomping grounds. (All around NWF.)
There is an active club out of Pensacola...good luck and have fun!

Servicing Detectors

I would not discourage someone for going with the AT Pro. I have certainly wanted one. I was just discouraged and didn't want to start down the whine trail. So I just sent it back. My neighbor runs a Whites with ground balance and said it was the way to go in our area. Then I went to the local dealer. That was the best thing I did. He was very knowledgeable and helped me go to the Treasure Pro. He runs a French made lightweight that sells for $1500. My next machine after I collect lottery winnings.

Back
Top Bottom