ctx 3030

BillyB

Tax returns a coming. Does anyone know where the best place to pick up a ctx 3030 is. Thanks in advance.

I have dealt with the following sponsors here,,,Big Boys Hobbies,,Antique Detectors, and RT6 detectors.
I was pleased with how they treated me.

I do want to try to purchase from some others here.
Give them a shot.

Just got a new etrac from Barts Big Boys Hobbies

I like his packages. Trouble free transaction. Ordered Wednesday morning had by Friday.

Barts Big Boy Hobbies is outstanding. His price, his service and service after purchase is outstanding. He does a package deal that would be hard to beat.

Ctx3030

I just bought my CTX3030 from Big Boys Hobbies also and can't say enough good things about them. I looked all around and he had the best deal going on at the time. The order went smooth and the detector came quicker then expected. I bought mine and am learning how to use it now and so far I like it a lot .;);)

I purchased both my AT Pro and CTX 3030 from Big Boys Hobbies. Give Bart a call, good prices, quick shipping and great service.

I really liked the package deal that I got at Bart's. If you want just the machine then call around to our sponsors and see what they can do

Sent from my XT830C using Tapatalk

Kellyco gave me the 17" coil for free when I bought my CTX. $2500 like the rest of the guys. See if they have anything like that before you buy. Maybe they are giving away free pinpointers now.

Are you looking for new or used. I have one in perfect shape i am thinking of selling. Not sure if i am allowed to say that or not, If not please remove.

Jerr at antiques detectors has a Demo available I think yet .
All great dealers listed above . You will get a great deal in sure .
HH , Dew

Back
Top Bottom