One Stinking Silver Coin And A Sore Back

beephead

Elite Member
I headed out to the last site that I detected to see if I had left anything behind. I found 5 wheat pennies, some clad coins, a dollar coin, a 500 Festival Pendant, and a 1956 Rosie. That little NEL Snake search coil on the Makro Racer 2 is deadly at finding masked targets. I'm having fun going back over areas that I've detected before. It's not as productive, but it's fun.

While I was there a jogger stopped by to say hello. I've detected his yard and a rental home that he owns a few doors down from his house earlier this year. A super nice guy! He gave me the addresses of two more rental homes that he owns in the area, plus he's going to get me the address and permission to detect his brother's yard which is just down the street from the two rental properties. It's a large corner lot. This should keep me busy for awhile.

This was my 78th hunt for the year and my silver coin total for the year now stands at 214.

beephead

Attachments

• Racer 2 - 1956 Rosie 001.jpg
    Racer 2 - 1956 Rosie 001.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 363
  • Racer 2 - 1956 Rosie 003.jpg
    Racer 2 - 1956 Rosie 003.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 358
  • Racer 2 - 1956 Rosie 007.jpg
    Racer 2 - 1956 Rosie 007.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 374
  • Racer 2 - 1956 Rosie 005.jpg
    Racer 2 - 1956 Rosie 005.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 361
Well I suppose they can only come one at a time.
214, seriously??!! take a week off and give the rest of us a chance.
I don't think I have 214 for my career:shock:

Don't go getting greedy on us.:roll: Seen plenty of sore backs with NO silver to show for them. :yes: Hard to feel sorry for a guy with 214 silver coins this year. Glad to see the smaller coil is allowing you to find even more !!:D

Well I suppose they can only come one at a time.
214, seriously??!! take a week off and give the rest of us a chance.
I don't think I have 214 for my career:shock:
Thanks! I'm lucking to have great places to detect.

That's one stinking silver coin I'd be happy to find! Congrats?
Oh I'm happy about the one silver coin, but I sure wish I could get on another 7 or 8 silver coin yards. Some sites produce and others don't.

Silver will always make a sore back feel a little better. Congrats!
Finding wheat pennies keeps me fired up.

Don't go getting greedy on us.:roll: Seen plenty of sore backs with NO silver to show for them. :yes: Hard to feel sorry for a guy with 214 silver coins this year. Glad to see the smaller coil is allowing you to find even more !!:D
Thanks! That little search coil is the real deal on the Racer.

My back is sore before I even leave the house lol, nice find, hope you find more!!
:detector:
Thanks! I figured the more years that I detected, the easier it would be to get up and down to recover targets. Not so!

Wtg BH! Congrats!
Thanks!

Thanks for sharing,,,congrats on your finds...
Thanks! I appreciate the great info that you posted about the Racer.

beephead

214! Nice junk shot and a whole lotta targets pulled with that little coil! Smaller than a babies flipflop! You like that Macro huh?
Mud

214! Nice junk shot and a whole lotta targets pulled with that little coil! Smaller than a babies flipflop! You like that Macro huh?
Mud
I'm really liking the Makro Racer 2! This isn't just another hyped up detector. It works! It's faster than greased lightening, has great depth and does an excellent job at unmasking. Also it's fun to use. This video caught my attention: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFBaZa14T3A

My back STAYS sore ;)
Sometimes I go to bed feeling perfectly fine and wake up feeling like a gang of gorillas beat me up using a bunch of clubs.

beephead

Wow man u been killing it with the R2 congrats!:grin: That snake coil is a beast on that machine. Glad ur liking the machine, keep up the great finds

Back
Top Bottom