found 1/4 sq inch AL at 15 inches

goneriding11

myohmy. there are a lot of secrets in this game. when I pull a silver dime at 18 inches I'll take a picture. just went to walmart and bought an ames 39" shovel.

i'm going hunting tomorrrow we will see results. air tested 16.5" on copper penny. i know a nice field that my ATpro could not reach but had tones on clad or silver quarters and was not iron falsing. pulled 2 '65 quarters outta this field. gonna bring shovel and see if this works. one thing, there is no such thing as pinpointing anymore... about a 1 foot square area where target could be. recovery time is literally almost 1 full second. it's not the F5, atp or 9000 obviously.

now it just air tested at 9" (copper penny). gonna mess with it in the field and post pics and results. doesn't look quite as promising before. was not having that slow recovery time. was recovering like normal. will keep updated... I think I'm on to something.

FOR THE RECORD AIR TEST PROVE NOTHING. some detectors air test like garbage but kill it in the dirt.

If I had to dig 18in in dirt for a dime I will not dig many targets. Maybe 2. :laughing:

I dont think he does either:lol:

I agree. can't get it to repeat this. did dig a small piece of foil at 12-13 in really clean ground in AM mode. could have been what I thought was a break in the threshold hum. still waiting to go test it. definitely goes deeper than the ATP or F5 though. considerably.

How about a live dig video to go along with your story. If a Titan 9000 could see a dime at 18" in the dirt then all other detectors would be obsolete. I'll believe that one when I see it.

Back
Top Bottom