007 hit list?

Cherry Picker

Forum Supporter
Found this just a bit ago. Looks to contain some sort of message/names.

0071.jpg

0072.jpg

0073.jpg

Looks kinda like one of those things where if you find it, you sign and date and then "re-bury". I found something similar on the beach one time, but it was one you would toss in the water to see where it floated to next.

that might be a geocache most likely, I would put it back where you found it in courtesy of the people who placed it there. Gecocaching.com

That's definately a geocache. My wife is a geocaching queen! :)

If you know the zip and location it was found you can probably locate it on geocaching.com - if the latest signatures are from '06, chances are that it has been archived.

I never knew they were buried in the ground. The only way I would think it could be found is with a metal detector. I figured since the last signature was from 2006 that someone must have lost it.

Is this what they call a "micro geocache?"

Live and learn. I had never heard of such a thing. Amazing what you can find out on this forum. Looks like an interesting way to play grown up "hide and seek". I sure wouldn't have known what it was if I had dug it up. I would have needed a set of instructions.:lol: I guess it would have freaked you out if your name had been on the list.:yes: Guess you need to bury it and see if it takes another couple of years to be found.

This is just great. Now I have to find out if there are any Geocaches i my area that can only be found with a metal detector. As if I don't have enough distractions already!! (I can't wait!!)

That's definitely a geocache. Can you tell me what the very top pink/red text says? Geocaches are generally given a unique name, that could provide some clues to which cache it belongs to. Another alternative is to look up the location on geocaching.com. I know they keep dead geocaches on file but for how long I'm not sure. I'm hoping to tie both the metal detecting and geocaching together in one trip.

I'll see if I can read the RED when I get home. I've tried to find a cache at the same location at the site, but no luck. I'm convinced this one was lost.

Back
Top Bottom