Shovel or digging tool?

I have both an e-tool and a Deteknix Diamond digger (same shape as a Lesche). I use the e-tool for digging in places like gravel river banks and in the woods, and my Diamond digger for parks to keep my holes nice and tidy.

So, get both! I may also invest in one of the 18" T-handle sampson shovels in the near future just to have a little more leverage digging in the hard red clay dirt in my town this summer.

I use a small spade type shovel....and use the Lesche for recovering targets from the hole. IMO using a small shovel I dig neater plugs and less damage to grass etc. Also good for farm fields and rocky soil...HH!

I use a small spade type shovel....and use the Lesche for recovering targets from the hole. IMO using a small shovel I dig neater plugs and less damage to grass etc. Also good for farm fields and rocky soil...HH!

+1 Depth depending, I use both. The Sampson t handles are great and using the t handle to tamp down the ground also works great for me. Ya, it's imposing on public land but it's all about the footprint you leave behind, which is minimal.

Back
Top Bottom