FINALLY!! ATpro proof.

goneriding11

dug a penny at a measured 8.75 inches. and was probably closer to 9 considering the small gap between edge of dirt from digging and true top soil. was a a copper penny. decent repeatable 72-74 (usually when they are close they are 80-81) signal, running -15 ground balance. sweet. confidence way boosted with this thing now. almost sold the thing. :cool:

found $1,27 in clad behind one of my apartments vaccum spaces in 45 min. 50 sq feet. also a 30-30 shell which leads me to believe there was activity here before the apartments were built. plus most coins were in the 70's. Apartments built in 1995.

dug a penny at a measured 8.75 inches. and was probably closer to 9 considering the small gap between edge of dirt from digging and true top soil. was a a copper penny. decent repeatable 72-74 (usually when they are close they are 80-81) signal, running -15 ground balance. sweet. confidence way boosted with this thing now. almost sold the thing. :cool:

Your in Florida like me. Sandy well drained soil. We don't usually get depths like any other state. I only like to hunt inland after a rain has wet the ground. They all struggle here. CTX, AT pro, V3i, etc. Silver is deep. As you can see by the copper penny you dug. usually silver is at least a foot deep where I am:shock: You get any indication of a noise, you dig to see what it is.

Back
Top Bottom