New fella from SE Indiana

e.brown

Hello from SE Indiana. New to the forum and fairly new to the detector trade. I have been reading this site for a while and trying to pick up on as much as I can as well as out pounding the ground with my Ace 400, when time permits. I also enjoy walking the fields and creeks looking for NA artifacts.

There are several mid 1800’s homestead sites near where I live, so I have been working them as best as I can. Plenty of iron and history is about all I have found, but I think I am picking up on what my detector is trying to teach me.

Thanks for having me and happy hunting!

Hello from SE Indiana. New to the forum and fairly new to the detector trade. I have been reading this site for a while and trying to pick up on as much as I can as well as out pounding the ground with my Ace 400, when time permits. I also enjoy walking the fields and creeks looking for NA artifacts.

There are several mid 1800’s homestead sites near where I live, so I have been working them as best as I can. Plenty of iron and history is about all I have found, but I think I am picking up on what my detector is trying to teach me.

Thanks for having me and happy hunting!

Howdy, neighbor!

Back
Top Bottom