• Forum server maintanace tonight.
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Another successful park hunt with another first!

detectorben

Elite Member
This was from last weekend just getting around to posting. I was hunting an old park I have been hitting for years. This particular area was said to be hunted out by my fellow club members. They have used all the top machines here including CTX. I found all these targets in a small area that used to be a golf course green. Somehow the war nickel has eluded me for years so I was stoked to finally dig one there! Two of the wheats were in one hole as well so that was a nice surprise. It was a fun hunt because I was so surprised to find all these coins in such a highly detected area. Thanks for looking!
1fd669b9b2c6ad6d0241054e0ae83133.jpg
2d6fc0ebc6d52e36ef70d8205d164a80.jpg
dce6b9ba4432c42c3286d59d28ac25cc.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

You get 2x the "atteboy" points for getting them in a heavily md'd area :laughing: I never get tired of green patina wheaties !

Great job recovering the war nickel. I just got my first one also. Get alot of buffs but only 1 war nickel. Same year as yours .

Did you find these with an Equinox?
Yep. I have pretty much stopped using other machines outside of some testing. I currently own the ctx and anfibio multi but I just cant put this equinox down! I have had so much success in areas that have been pounded so hard by the other machines. Almost all of my hunts are in local parks. I have just started door knocking on occasion.

Thanks to everyone else for looking and for all the nice comments!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom