Slow start to the year 1st silver FTY!!!

Congrats on #1 FTY being such a beauty! I hope she's the first of many for you this year.:yes:
Thanks Wave! I hope so as well!
Maybe a late start Tom but it is a very good one. Congrats on the Barber and the first for the year. Trapper
Thanks Trapper!
Congrats on the first silver of the year!! Man I want my first Barber so bad!!!
Thanks Worm! Keep at it yours will come!
Nice barber Dime.....good luck on your search for the gold coin.
Thanks diggin! Instead of focusing on silver this year I’m going for the gold!
That's a good real good first silver. Congrats.
Thanks Trapper!

That’s about the 4th post I’ve seen where Barbers were dug the first trip out of the gate. This SAYS something. It says to me that people are getting smarter about WHERE they are hunting(not that you weren’t smart already Tom). Hunting that 1980’s Park like.y won’t ever find you silver,though it CAN be anywhere. But when people dig silver AT WILL...they have put some consideration into the site,which I like to see!
Very very nice Tom,I also think the Finch button is from suspenders...
Keep it going now!:yes:

That’s about the 4th post I’ve seen where Barbers were dug the first trip out of the gate. This SAYS something. It says to me that people are getting smarter about WHERE they are hunting(not that you weren’t smart already Tom). Hunting that 1980’s Park like.y won’t ever find you silver,though it CAN be anywhere. But when people dig silver AT WILL...they have put some consideration into the site,which I like to see!
Very very nice Tom,I also think the Finch button is from suspenders...
Keep it going now!:yes:

Thanks Kevin!

Back
Top Bottom