F-Pulse (tek-point) or a Carrot?

pryan67

Forum Supporter
I think I've narrowed it down to the F-Pulse (actually the Tek-Point since it's allegedly the same thing) or the Carrot for a new pinpointer.

I love the Carrot, but need a second one as my son is finally getting interested in detecting with me.

Is there any reason that I MUST go with one over the other?

Can't go wrong with either.

I love my F-Pulse now, and used to love my Garrett.

Prefer the Fisher.

Mine came in today...air testing a quarter gives an extra inch over the carrot. I'll be testing it real world tomorrow.

The only thing I DON'T like is that it doesn't have a lanyard ring like the Carrot does...so I'll have to get something new that can fit in the tiny little slot that's on there.

The factory batteries that come with these are generally sad, and you really must use good high drain alkaline batteries. No rechargeables, ever. Trust me.

The factory batteries that come with these are generally sad, and you really must use good high drain alkaline batteries. No rechargeables, ever. Trust me.

Mine didn’t come with batteries.

It’s going to take some getting used to. It seems to operate differently than the carrot

Get the f-pulse. You can’t go wrong either way and then you can compare and decide what you all like best. They’re also less $ and have more options.

Get the f-pulse. You can’t go wrong either way and then you can compare and decide what you all like best. They’re also less $ and have more options.

I got the tek-point...didn't like it because of the falsing. Sent it back and got another one (and another Carrot LOL) and the second one appears to be working better, although I only used it once. I don't like the sound of it, but I just need to play with the settings

Back
Top Bottom