Abandon Houses Ask Who

ME&MYACE400

Elite Member
I Got Some Good Ideas From The Videos, So I Know Of Many Abandon Houses In My Neighborhood So Who Do You Ask To Detect These? Some Are Probably 1920's.
Thank You:?:

In gray matters such as this.....I defer to a higher power...I light up a smoke, look around the area, stand and implore the Unseen Universal Powers for advice........I ask myself...WWJD?.....

To my dismay, He always says, "Yes my Son" "Like Normal, Go in unseen, invisible, get some treasure, leave no trace, and testify back here on Friendly, of which I am a moderator of course".. "Practice and assess your spiritualness level as a faithful believer, we have plans for you in the Afterlife as a great cosmic totlot chip kicker, but you must be skillful and learn key lessons while you are stationed on this miserable Earth"..."dont worry about the disc settings you need for hunting the legendary 'Streets of Gold'... that was basically an overstatement marketing embellishment, like 'Air tests', not intended to be taken literally..., besides, my Archangel 'Equinox' is forthcoming anyway, on a pale horse"......

So Hey? Under these kinds of Eternal Ecclesiastical circumstances, Me being in direct contact with the Creator? He tells me to go in and hunt a place, Whats a little guy like me to do? ...Should I buy a new set of 48 Duracell AA's this season at Sams Club? Just hold off? What? :laughing:

When your weather warms up try and hunt some lake beaches if its legal in your state. I found two gold rings at a lake back in 2012 on the 5Th of July.
Happy hunting

What looks abandoned and detectable, very well could be. Just be careful you know what you may get yourself into....neighbors who look out the window and have binoculars. Only takes one phone call, either the land owner with or without the police can show up pretty fast. Been there. And then the place could be a hideout for some crazy-arsed person dealing, don't get caught finding their stash.

Gotta ask yourself....."Do you feel lucky, is it worth it to find that Morgan Dollar?"

Attachments

• grump.jpg
    grump.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 235
  • 1137247_13754_large.jpg
    1137247_13754_large.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 235
Twizzler and GKL make good points. Google your county's tax info. Should give you the owner of the property. If the places are actually "abandoned" you may have to do some leg work to track down the owners. Just keep in mind, the general populous is very nosey.

When I was growing up, I remember several "abandoned" lots and properties in my town. No sooner we stepped in the yard to play or even rode our bikes close to or on them a neighbor or local police officer would run us off. We were kids that had no intention of damaging anything...this was in the late 70's early 80's. Times have drastically changed since then. You may hunt without any question, but you may wind up trying to explain yourself to local authorities or as on poster mentioned, you may stumble on a junkie's hang out. Use common sense and be aware of your surroundings.

I would think you could trespass on 19 out of 20 of them without an issue. The 20th time the owner could and I believe would press charges just to prove a point. It's up to you to make that call. We all know you really aren't hurting anything, but that really docent mean the person paying the taxes on the property would give you a pass on trespassing.

I never hunt abandoned places.

Yeah..that was unexpected and very weird...Probably poor Tom fell victim to a Spell Check kick out on some sort of punctuation fatfinger fauxpaux typological error???

If I may interpret this strangeness...

Toms intended post:..."I never hunt abandoned places without specific written and notarized permission, County Inspector along, certified Govt Archie examining all my finds for Historical content, 50yr old guidelines, as a volunteer Docent at the Historical Museum, I encourage you all to do likewise...?"

Thats more like it...Thats our Tom...or else somebody from the Smithsonian is holding a gun to his head when he typed this?? Probably a flint lock?:laughing:

.... Toms intended post:..."I never hunt abandoned places without specific written and notarized permission, County Inspector along, certified Govt Archie examining all my finds for Historical content, 50yr old guidelines, as a volunteer Docent at the Historical Museum, I encourage you all to do likewise...?" .....

Yes. I was just being brief. But you have pinned the expanded version.

Sure, I'll hit abandoned properties. But not till every last person, bank, govt. official, archaeologist, neighbor, and the queen of England has given approval. With signed notarized search and salvage agreements from each. The wording of which is peppered with words like "hole", and "take/remove", and "treasure" and "indian bones". Heck, can't be too safe, right ? :laughing:

Yes. I was just being brief. But you have pinned the expanded version.

Sure, I'll hit abandoned properties. But not till every last person, bank, govt. official, archaeologist, neighbor, and the queen of England has given approval. With signed notarized search and salvage agreements from each. The wording of which is peppered with words like "hole", and "take/remove", and "treasure" and "indian bones". Heck, can't be too safe, right ? :laughing:

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Back
Top Bottom