Check these pants out

TommyA77

Forum Supporter
I love these pants. Got them in and took them out today and wow. Your pinpointer fits in one of the sides super easy. My carrott fit in one of the webbed slots on the black part of the pants and made it a breeze to use it. All my spoils and finds fit in each of those flaps super easy and the knees are super comfortable.

Plenty of room for my keys, smokes, lighter and anything else I needed. I virtually didn't use my backpack at all.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01N02SAWC/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Hope this helps someone looking to simplify things and make the digging a little easier.

Tommy

Are the black flaps removable for when you need to wash them? If not it should be pretty simple to sew a zipper on each side, right? I really like those, thanks for sharing!

Sewn in

Are the black flaps removable for when you need to wash them? If not it should be pretty simple to sew a zipper on each side, right? I really like those, thanks for sharing!

They are sewn in, but resist dirt and mud somehow. I was digging in them and the dirt/mud literally come right off. Just by brushing your hands over them. I just have a garrett backpack and its a pain in the butt getting my stuff out of it when I find a target. So the right side has slots (4) and my pinpointer fit perfect. My lighter/smokes phone and keys all fit in one pocket really easy and the velcro is super strong for storing other stuff.

Get them and if you don't like them, then I will buy them lol.
order a size up, they run a little small.
Tommy

They are sewn in, but resist dirt and mud somehow. I was digging in them and the dirt/mud literally come right off. Just by brushing your hands over them. I just have a garrett backpack and its a pain in the butt getting my stuff out of it when I find a target. So the right side has slots (4) and my pinpointer fit perfect. My lighter/smokes phone and keys all fit in one pocket really easy and the velcro is super strong for storing other stuff.

Get them and if you don't like them, then I will buy them lol.
order a size up, they run a little small.
Tommy
Thanks for the advice! Will do!

I got a pair like that but made by another company.

fthunt-racer-1.jpg

fthunt-racer-5.jpg

I love these pants. Got them in and took them out today and wow. Your pinpointer fits in one of the sides super easy. My carrott fit in one of the webbed slots on the black part of the pants and made it a breeze to use it. All my spoils and finds fit in each of those flaps super easy and the knees are super comfortable.

Plenty of room for my keys, smokes, lighter and anything else I needed. I virtually didn't use my backpack at all.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01N02SAWC/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Hope this helps someone looking to simplify things and make the digging a little easier.

Tommy

These look really useful. Thanks for posting:yes:

Those look great and are priced much less than my 5.11's and I really like those knee protectors. I would probably cut off those flappy pockets, but that's just me.

Tommy

Interesting. I've personally taken to wearing upland game pants (they're so dang durable), but these might just be a handy replacement. Unsure if i'd need all the pockets though, I prefer to keep the pants fairly clean, so I can wear them on a couple of outings without having to wash them (2 hours at a time isn't enough to force a laundry load, when I'm wearing long-johns underneath!).

These, though, I think if I started using the pockets, would become dirty FAST... Hmmm.. I added to my wish list, anyway. :)

Back
Top Bottom