New f75 plus release date

Astronut

I talked with Fisher this morning and they plan on releasing it around the middle of FEB 2018 no firm date but should be the middle of that month.

Thanks Bill

I talked with Fisher this morning and they plan on releasing it around the middle of FEB 2018 no firm date but should be the middle of that month.

Thanks Bill

Thanks for the heads up Bill. I am anxious to see how this compares to past F75 models.

Probably

A F75 with DST added and maybe FA, F75 standard , F75 plus, F75 LTD2, with 3 different prices , if it was a new machine, i would think the name would be different like F80, :imo: maybe i am wrong, guess we will find out sooner than the EQ release :roll::laughing:

Specs

F75plus , they added a boost mode, maybe iron audio> F75 DST FA no boost, > F75LTD dst, Fa, Boost, and cache modes, they maneuvered the pricing around added boost , made the F75 more- with DST and Fa, most likely to get back the customers that want no DST, FA modes , JUST- boost , will be a good seller . Just a little more chattier. Also they figure , well if they can't take the noise :lol:, they will be sending it in for upgrade's . Of all my land machines i have kept the F75se with DST- Fa, boost and cache modes, i love the machine, for all those people out there that have less to spend, the F75 Plus is the answer- with the boost option added, a big bang for the buck. Mark my word, this will be a great seller.

Last edited:
Similar to the T2+ which is a T2 classic with boost mode.
Which sounds great to me if they can actually release it that would be even better.

The T2+ is bundled with a Tek-Pointer which I've heard has issues which is causing the delay in release. I wish they would just scrub the bundle and relsease the T2+ without the bundle.

F75+=F75LTD with gold rods/shafts.

the regular gold f75 has already had dst, fa, fe tones for the past 3 years.

F75+=F75LTD with gold rods/shafts.

the regular gold f75 has already had dst, fa, fe tones for the past 3 years.

$600 extra for black shafts????

F75+ MSRP $799. with pin-pointer; digging tool and warranty xfer
F75 ltd MSRP $1499.

I couldn't figure out any differences either, but there must be more to it.

DetectingMO

I thought Fisher was coming out with a new water machine, fact or fiction , because i don't see anything new here ? woops thanks TNSS fo posting the link, it does have DST, i was mistaken. I was under the assumption that they brought back the chatter, with boost mode. Maybe TNSS can break it all down , Earl

$600 extra for black shafts????

F75+ MSRP $799. with pin-pointer; digging tool and warranty xfer
F75 ltd MSRP $1499.

I couldn't figure out any differences either, but there must be more to it.

$649 vs $799

the $150 = black shafts, 5" coil, and raincovers

BUT until 3/31/18 $649 also = F-pulse and digger

Back
Top Bottom