american shops a problem

shadowhound

ive spent the last 4 days at kellyco looking at detectors and thought today ide pick the bounty hunter 505 but after talking to the nice women theres a $60 sending fee to the UK so all in all it will cost £140

but over here in the UK the detectors don't have the nice visuals which i have come to like so my problem is now this What is the best detector in the UK to buy out of these for somene whos starting out

METAL DETECTOR C SCOPE CS1M

gc-1022 metal detector

Bounty Hunter Fast Tracker Metal Detector

which is the best

and im hoping i can still get the one from the guy in the usa for $235

I would avoid getting the gc1022 . While I think you wopuld do better to get one from Garrett , Whites , Fisher , or Tesoro ,....atleast the bounty hunter you mention is one of the major brands so it can be trusted a little more than a generic like the gc1022.

I just came across this website , have you checked this one ?
http://www.joanallen.co.uk/

I dont know anything about it but maybe they have what you are looking for . The whites coinmaster and fisher f2 look affordable but I dont really know what I am looking at when I see european prices.

thanks for the 2 sites :) just orderd the Bounty Hunter Tracker IV from joanallen site i hope its worth while im really looking forward to getting my detector :)

Back
Top Bottom