Excellent customer service from kellyco.

dapperdan

Elite Member
I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT TAKING CARE OF THE CUSTOMER SHOULD ALWAYS BE #1 IN ANY COMPANIES TOP 5 PRIORITIES.

I LEARNED THAT FROM MY FIRST 20 YRS WITH A COMPANY WHO STOOD BY THAT RULE! THE LAST 14........WELLLLLL????

ANYWAY I WANT TO COMPLIMENT KELLYCOCHICK (JAMIE) FOR HER OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE!!

SHE IS DEFINITELY DEDICATED TO HER COMPANY, AS WELL AS THE CUSTOMER!!

HATS OFF TO YOU!!!:goodjob:
DAN

I've never had any problems with KellyCo. Bought three detectors from them as well as other goodies......

Dusty

I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT TAKING CARE OF THE CUSTOMER SHOULD ALWAYS BE #1 IN ANY COMPANIES TOP 5 PRIORITIES.

I LEARNED THAT FROM MY FIRST 20 YRS WITH A COMPANY WHO STOOD BY THAT RULE! THE LAST 14........WELLLLLL????

ANYWAY I WANT TO COMPLIMENT KELLYCOCHICK (JAMIE) FOR HER OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE!!

DAN

Thanks for the great comment's on Kellyco and KellycChick! We are trying hard to make your shopping experience with Kellyco the best experience you can have. Not just with a metal detector dealer but with any purchase you make online or in a retail environment. It takes time to change a 50+ year old company but we are devoted to make it happen.

Dan

I have bought 3 detectors and assorted accessories from Kellyco and have found their service to be top notch!

I recently got in on the Pro Pointer special and extremely pleased with Kelly Co's service, I got a good deal and speedy shipping to boot, couldn't ask for more, Thank you KellyCo.

DAN

Awwww! What a surprise first thing in the morning! Thank you Dan!!! We are truly trying SO hard to give you amazing customer service. It's SO rewarding to see that you guys are seeing that!! YAY!

Your quite welcome...If I should need anything else I will let you know!:thumbsup:

Thanks also to "new jersey andy" for recommending KellyCo.-Dan

Excellent Service from Kellyco

I would like to add my compliment regarding great customer service from Kellyco. Sent a request to KellycoChick (Jamie) regarding a price on the AT Pro and received a very timely response that the request was being passed on and that I would be hearing from someone. A short while later I received a price quote from Dan Gerrell. Needless to say, the quote was such, that I immediately placed my order. Kind of a no brainer from other prices I've seen!

Im a newbie here. Just learn about MD and all YOURS comments give me a way to learn and study on MD and a right direction where and how to get my MD.

Even I still waiting for my first MD bought from Kellyco (shipment still on the way), but what can I seen is Kellyco really did their job and they're 100% responsible on what they selling to customer!

Thanks everyone!! They hired me to do exactly this-and it's very rewarding to see that you are beginning to understand the dedication Kellyco has to our customers. Dan has done a bang up job as well!

Back
Top Bottom