Andrew and New England Detectors! Please read!

bigboar

Elite Member
Hi all,
Alot of you already know what a firm believer I am in Andrew and his company New England Detectors. Today I was given an unbelievable opportunity by my friend. I am now a proud member of the sales staff of New England Detectors on this great forum. I am in shock at this very moment and now know that good things actually do happen when you least expect. I want to publicly thank Andrew for this opportunity!
I ask that everyone give me a few days to get organized and let this become official. I am still fairly new to this great hobby and cannot wait to learn as much as possible about it and the products we carry. I also hope to form a great relationship with as many of you as possible.
I am on this forum very often and hope to be able to relieve some of the pressure off Andrew and Justin. They are very busy and I hope to be able to fill the void in that respect. I am on here several times daily but ask that you be patient as I do run a small family business and have to take care of it also.
Whether I know you or not, I hope to be able to help all of you in the near future. I also plan to run many group buy specials for you in the near future!:clapping:
Sincerely,
Dale(bigboar)
A proud sales staff member of New England Detectors!

congrats, thats awesome ta hear i'm sure you'll be very busy but hopefully you can find time to get out and still swing the detector:lol:

You totally stole my job!!! I've been bugging detecting companies for a few months now to let me work with/for them... Guess I should have been bugging Andrew ;) Guess this college grad will keep pluggin away! Congrats!

Congratulations, you got one of the best jobs in the world, and you work for a great company. :gettinmoney::confetti::wincup::urock:

:aok::aok: .....I can't think of a better person than Bigboar to represent N.E.D..:agree:.Wise decision Andrew....Bigboar brings to the detectin' hobby a new attitude and desire to keep this great hobby alive...:extrahappy:...I look forward to seeing him do some great things for this great Forum...Congrats Dale......:bowdown::bowdown: Good Luck and a great future to N.E.D.

Back
Top Bottom