South Florida beaches zero

bxlarry

I have never seen the south Florida ocean beach's as sparse as now.
I mean nothing, nada, zero. Any suggestions are appreciated, short of relocating.

thank all the other valtuchers
for cleaning you out
been 2 yrs since i found gold
go do parks or drive to a differant beach

thank all the other valtuchers
for cleaning you out

Well said Vegas! This Sport is rife with Valtuchers! Always hovering overhead on the Forums trying to figure out a guys hunting ground! Besides them, the other birds that give me trouble are Sandpippers! Always be running up and down the beach and hunting the wet sand right out in front of me!

Also, theres no shortage of Red Headed Pileated Woodpesters!
Those damn guys! They always be stooping and stabbing up MY fresh totlot and clad grubs! Banging their heads with Tesoros!

Also prolific on the Forum, to add insult, are the Trumpeter Swans! Easily recognized by their Unmistakeable vocalizations: Loudly proclaiming: "LookwhatdahellIjustfound!", LookwhatdahellIjustfound!"

Against these odds, Hows a little chickadee like me gonna make pay? Married to a Screech Owl? "Whereyabeen?" "Whatchafind?" 'Whatchabringme?" "Whenareyougonnaquitdrinkinganddetectingandgetajob?"

Whoowhoodawhoo?

Chickadee-dee-dee!...I'd really like to be a Trumpeter Swan someday...or at least a decent Valtucher..instead of remaining a "Chickedee strippityast Peckerwood" the rest of my Life?....maybe I gotta rethink and upgrade my flight plan? This Sport is for the birds!

Unless a guy is a CANadian Goose!..we get a dime per empty here! Honk Honk Ritchie!:laughing:

Attachments

• cans 62213.jpg
    cans 62213.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 214
Last edited:
We ALL float down here Mud !!

:laughing::laughing: We Seniors can all agree, In our Lifetime, Stephen King ruint the innocents of Clowns as much as Peter Benchley ruint Great White Sharks! :laughing::laughing:

I will say, the damn guy that did The Excorsist? Or the one dealie where the little girl was sucked through the TV screen?...I dont know..damn scarey stuff goes on! Evil haunts this Planet! ...

Even Gus McCray from Lonesome Dove alluded to it regarding the dangers of Blue Duck in his conversation with July Johnson: ..."Theres a Bad Man afoot on the river tonight, and I doubt your man can deal with him!'"

We are talking Robert Duvall here! A great American Hero! If he says its a dangerous damned deal..a guy better sit up and pay attention!...so what about Johnboy Walton being ascared of a sewer clown? Not apples to apples...just saying...

I'm scared of sharks though, and clowns, and indians, and all sorts of other things..not bears or aliens or bigfoots..thats the family reunion..

Ive got the mumbles too. I keep running my Nox coil over my scoop....because I know it’s not working when I’m not finding pennies. Golds as scares as a two legged cow. It just dead out there....and it sure seems even the sand tractor ain’t missing anything.

Back
Top Bottom