The Silent Treatment

RingNut

Forum Supporter
As some of you may recall I am in a relationship with my Tesoro Sand Shark which my wife has named Sandy. A few weeks back I got my new Western & Eastern magazine and was flipping through it and apparently I was "lingering too long" on the ads for the Fisher CZ21 and the Minelab Excal and now Sandy is giving me the silent treatment. I tried to tell her I only read the arcticles, but she is having none of it. Ever since, not even a beep. Oh sure every now and then an occasional silver ring buried somewhere on the other side of the world just to give me a work out, but Gold as Sandy put it "IS NOT ON THE TABLE". I hope she comes around soon, I still have months left on my subscription which will now be read in the bathroom.

As some of you may recall I am in a relationship with my Tesoro Sand Shark which my wife has named Sandy. A few weeks back I got my new Western & Eastern magazine and was flipping through it and apparently I was "lingering too long" on the ads for the Fisher CZ21 and the Minelab Excal and now Sandy is giving me the silent treatment. I tried to tell her I only read the arcticles, but she is having none of it. Ever since, not even a beep. Oh sure every now and then an occasional silver ring buried somewhere on the other side of the world just to give me a work out, but Gold as Sandy put it "IS NOT ON THE TABLE". I hope she comes around soon, I still have months left on my subscription which will now be read in the bathroom.

Tell her you are going to buy a Dual Field and maybe she will start beeping :lol:

Make sure you leave the water running while your in the bathroom.You don't want Sandy to know what you are really doing. :lol::lol:

Alas, sometimes our detectors run through a 'fickle' streak..This too shall pass.. I would recommend a rub-down with a soft, lint-free cloth containing
her favorite cleanser, a small white box with a red ribbon containing fresh
batteries, and a cozy pillow for her sensitive coil to rest on...Some aroma
therapy might help, too...:lol:

you all have it all wrong see? lol she needs to know!!! you care a new coil would be a great start!!! lol

My SS is going through the same thing since I bought my Excal. I changed the batteries and will take her for a spin in a day or two. I think she will find my largest ring to date since she wants to show me I am wrong. You know women.

My SS is going through the same thing since I bought my Excal. I changed the batteries and will take her for a spin in a day or two. I think she will find my largest ring to date since she wants to show me I am wrong. You know women.

Digging deep bobbiepins will do that to you :lol:

I think I'm just going to hang with some of my old homies , XLT and Prizm and leave Sandy to her thoughts for awhile. The break could do both of us some good.

Digging deep bobbiepins will do that to you :lol:
It is amazing since using the Excal I have not seen a single bobby pin! I have also only found one tiny gold ring. :D:D Where is the large gold ring switch on that Excal? Looked all over the thing and it was not there!

Back
Top Bottom