1st hunt with 705 and 6"digger coil

pescadore

Elite Member
Went to a nearby town with my wife and got her to let me off at the park while she took photos for her photography class. The totlot was fairly empty so I started there. I really needed to get the 705 in a target rich environment to re-familiarize myself with the tones. I was running the X-terra in Pattern 1 and it didn't take long to get some strong signals and dig some clad and one small mood ring. The 3khz 6" digger coil really hits hard on good signals. I moved into the main park and was able to pull few coins at 4-6 inches. All in all it was a fun hunt and the 705 really impressed me.

I did not know that you had a Minelab MDer :)

Having never owned nor used anything other than a Minelab MDer, I am extremely happy with my E-Trac. I just need to find some new places to hunt. Heading to Missouri hopefully later in may so that will give me a change of scenery for a week or so.

I did not know that you had a Minelab MDer :)

Having never owned nor used anything other than a Minelab MDer, I am extremely happy with my E-Trac. I just need to find some new places to hunt. Heading to Missouri hopefully later in may so that will give me a change of scenery for a week or so.

Just got the Minelab Xterra 705 gold pack with Coiltek 6" and 15" coils. I have had both the E trac and 705 in the past. Both great machines but went with lighter unit due to my RA. Hope you score big in Missouri.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom