Wwooowww!

hoser

Forum Supporter
Woke up this morning to -34* here where I live in Grayling, MI. It was the coldest spot in the entire state according to our local weather person. OK, now I'm tired of winter!:shock::no: Stay warm ya'll.

I hear 'ya brother!
Got up this morning and had no water. I thought "Oh no! Frozen pipes." Luckily it was only the small plastic line on the well pump pressure switch that had frozen. Thawed it out with a hair dryer in minutes and was all set, but I was about to go into panic mode.

Cool! I'll grab the folding chairs, some adult drinks and we'll just "Chill" on the beach. How's that sound.:laughing:

Schweet my good man. Hey with the lake levels going up again this spring there isn't going to be much "beach" to hang out on.

A few of my favorites last summer were just a 10 foot strip of sand where on normal years there is 75-100 yards.
This spring there will be water right to the dunes and no beach.

Near record lows all week , but heat wave this weekend
Irons where did you find the lake water level predictions ? Curious about Lake Erie?
HH

So what was the unofficial temp? Bank signs and cars ect.. We had 2 people at work who's cars registered -40 a few miles east of Fairview on M-72. That was between 5-5:30am and I know the temp kept dropping for a few hours.

-12 degrees in SW Ohio . set a cold record the last couple of days---wind chills between - 20 and -30 degrees

Back
Top Bottom