Do you think this forum has more members

Pulltabby

Forum Supporter
then most other forums, there sure is a lot of new members here daily? hope it continues going strong.

oj

More? Yes...... but many of us use a number of other forums and sites for Metal Detecting and Prospecting also. Seems to be a good supply of new people every day.

39,806? total members I believe. Some of the older forums may have more, but I enjoy this forum vs. the others. Treasurenet and AOL's were the only forums when I first started detecting in the early to mid 90's.

Good question

I don't know what the membership numbers are. I do know that this is, by far, my favorite MD forum. I suspect that a lot of members and lurkers share my opinion.
HH & GL
John Morton

I'm a member of three other forums, but spend no time on the others. I enjoy this one the most and don't have time to post on four forums. So I picked FMDF and settled down, but we're not planning having children anytime soon :lol:

I'm a member of three other forums, but spend no time on the others. I enjoy this one the most and don't have time to post on four forums. So I picked FMDF and settled down, but we're not planning having children anytime soon :lol:

Same here !
HH

I've been a member of some of the other MD forums since they started (some go all the way back to the 1990s)... but this one is by far my favorite. Great group of folks, plus I prefer vBulletin over the software some of the others use.

Well here are the numbers from Tnet. You can get this info from the bottom of just about any forum out there.

Threads: 414,734, Posts: 4,203,994, Members: 91,821

There are currently 2436 users online. 281 members and 2155 guests

And the numbers from here:

Threads: 192,233, Posts: 2,195,929, Members: 39,089

Currently Active Users: 677 (165 members and 512 guests)

I spend more time on Tnet because it is much more active and covers a higher variety of topics. I still like it very much here though as well. One thing I notice a lot is the duplication of posts between the 2 sites. The more active posters put the same posts on both forums.

Yeah, TNet is the original or at least one of the original detecting sites. They do have more members and more sub forums. Too many for me in fact! That is why I stay here most of the time. I like the more compact feel and look.

This one is the only forum that I go to. Plenty of info here, and if you need an answer your going to get. Plus its friendly.

I am a member of at least 3 other forums but always settle here. I like the "feel" of the place. There are quite a few of us that lurk more than post.

Back
Top Bottom