coyote beach antique gold & silver

brncofan

Elite Member
i met up with craig and george for a sunrise hunt at coyote beach i managed a silver merc,a silver ID bracelet , a small 10k gold ring + a 14k gold lapel pin?or tie pin? looks like it had some kind of stone in it at one time the weird thing is it is marked EG 14 i put a file to it and tested with acid , thinking it is plated but its solid gold for sure thanks for looking H.H. guys and gals that gives me 6 gold FTY

Attachments

• 0223191548a.jpg
    0223191548a.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 363
  • 0223191548b.jpg
    0223191548b.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 337
  • 0223191549a.jpg
    0223191549a.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 386
  • 0223191550.jpg
    0223191550.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 344
  • 0223191549.jpg
    0223191549.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 368
  • 0223191548.jpg
    0223191548.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 332
  • 0223191551.jpg
    0223191551.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 358
  • 0223191619.jpg
    0223191619.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 347
  • IMG_0625.jpg
    IMG_0625.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 314
Last edited by a moderator:
You must have lost that big diamond out of the tie tack :lol: Did you enjoy the easy digging? :D Hunt as nice but exhausting.. good job on the two gold Mark...

:dash2:that digging was brutal i had a very good time wish i could have stayed longer but after seeing my back tire half flat :mad: thanks for the invite
You must have lost that big diamond out of the tie tack :lol: Did you enjoy the easy digging? :D Hunt as nice but exhausting.. good job on the two gold Mark...

NIce job on the gold Mark! That ring looks old, what kind of hallmark or stamp does it have? May give a hint of the age..And glad that tire was only half full! I hate flats!

Nice hunt

Mark , good job, listen that screen name ? You know whoe's coming to Denver , from the Raven's bro :laughing: , we will see how long the fan club hang's on howboutit :shock::laughing:

That train is a total kick... That would have made my hunt...

That symbol on that ring looks familiar... My friend gets back in town tomorrow, will keep you posted. Looks like everyone did ok... Can't complain about that. :grin:

Found a train such as yours on "MY" beach a few years back
thanks joee5 im guessing from 30sor 40s?

That train is a total kick... That would have made my hunt...yes bill i found that at start of my hunt i enjoy finding stuff like that more than coins for sure

That symbol on that ring looks familiar... My friend gets back in town tomorrow, will keep you posted. Looks like everyone did ok... Can't complain about that. :grin:
thanks very much

That’s gold looks good! Silver ring is nice and old looking too! Nice hunting!
thanks ground sweeeper

Mark , good job, listen that screen name ? You know whoe's coming to Denver , from the Raven's bro :laughing: , we will see how long the fan club hang's on howboutit :shock::laughing:
thanks earl yeah i know whos coming another old QB named flacco im not to thrilled about it but gotta play better than keenum did last year i hope????we need to draft a QB i think

NIce job on the gold Mark! That ring looks old, what kind of hallmark or stamp does it have? May give a hint of the age..And glad that tire was only half full! I hate flats!
thanks alot joe i looked had a weird stamp but ill look again and let you know

Coyote beach? That when you wake up and feel like something chewed your arm off?:lol:
:laughing: actually when craig was driving into the beach he saw a coyote eating a dead animal hence the name coyote beach :D

Dang Mark! That beach is pumping out the goods for sure, great hunting! I made it down to RI yesterday and hunted the ocean a bit. We did alright, barber dime a few wheats some silver jewelry. No old sinkers or anything remotely heavy for that matter which leads me to believe the gold just wasn't within reach. I was talking to a local who said they haven't seen tides that low in a very long time. Hoping to get down to CT in the next couple weeks, ill keep in touch. EXCELLENT HUNTING! :cool:

Dang Mark! That beach is pumping out the goods for sure, great hunting! I made it down to RI yesterday and hunted the ocean a bit. We did alright, barber dime a few wheats some silver jewelry. No old sinkers or anything remotely heavy for that matter which leads me to believe the gold just wasn't within reach. I was talking to a local who said they haven't seen tides that low in a very long time. Hoping to get down to CT in the next couple weeks, ill keep in touch. EXCELLENT HUNTING! :cool:
thanks very much jeff sounds good talk later then

Congrats on the old gold!!!

Did Micky get a custom hand (melted) for holding tie bars?

<°)))>{

:dingding: Congrats on the gold and a beautiful silver ring!

Flacco

When the rush comes , he is famous for that scared look before he goes down, the Broncos will be fine if they are able to protect him only. Since Brown & Bell are leaving the Steelers if their qtr back wants to jump ship, he would be a better replacement than Slacco Flacco lol :laughing: Good luck with that , it was great to see him go, happy hunting.

When the rush comes , he is famous for that scared look before he goes down, the Broncos will be fine if they are able to protect him only. Since Brown & Bell are leaving the Steelers if their qtr back wants to jump ship, he would be a better replacement than Slacco Flacco lol :laughing: Good luck with that , it was great to see him go, happy hunting.

Want to talk sports? Here ya go...

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/

Back
Top Bottom