7 silver first hunt of the year.

zach66604

Elite Member
I gained permission to hunt a nice corner lot down the street from my house. This yard ended up being a dream to detect. There was hardly any trash, and the old coins kept coming and coming. I ended up finding four mercs, a rosie, and a war nickel in the yard along with an 1896 indian and 8 wheats. I also got a handful of clad, and only 10 of 15 pieces of trash. I went home very content with my finds, but since the wife and kid were out shopping I decided to go back out. I knocked on a turn of the century house, and got permission so away I went. This house was very trashy, and it was hard to keep the sensitivity higher than 20 on the etrac. I did manage to find a 1903 V nickel, three more wheats, and a 1960 washington quarter which brought my silver count for the day to seven. Between the two permissions I found 60 clad coins for a total of $3.31. I had a ratio of 3:1 clad to keepers for the day which for me is awesome. I doubt I will top this day anytime soon, but that won't stop me from trying. Thanks for looking, and happy new year.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Wow! That is the way to start off your New Year!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jealous. I don't wanna talk to you no more. Just kidding
Congrats on a great hunt and
Huge jump on the new year!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk

With today's weather I'm betting you're glad you got out yesterday! Again, sweet finds.

Back
Top Bottom