Opossum Puke

HarveyH48

Elite Member
Woke up Sunday morning, found a weird mess on the back porch. Neither the dog or cat had gone out yet, so rolled back the security video. Kind of gross watching, but he was right in front of the camera, just a couple of feet from it actually, so great close up.

Turns out, I've got two of them, hopefully I can get the dog to persuade them to move on.

What was gross about that? Just looked like it didn't chew its food correctly and wanted to bring it back up to finish the job ;) My lab pukes better than that :yes:

Thats amazing how he walked right into the frame and commenced to put on a show! I was laughing so hard commiserating with the poor little fella! :laughing: I was like C'mon, just get it over with!

Until about 5 min time line...then it got pretty gross and I started getting the heaves and giggles all mixed in!:laughing:

This could go viral in a big way!
Maybe you should put out a little saucer of Pepto Bismol for your Puking Possum?
Thanks Harv! That was great!
Mud

Man that must of been some tasty rotting garbage! he didn't want to give it up! That was hilariously gross thabks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll tell you what's gross..

Whatever it ate that made him puke..:laughing:

Getting an opossum to puke is almost as tough as getting one to cross the street unharmed..

Why did the chicken cross the road?

To show the opossum it's possible... :laughing:

<°)))>{

They are actually an interesting animal...

North America's only marsupial..

Has been working its way north over the recent half century to finally make it to Canada during our lifetime...

Quando omni flunkus moritati!!!

<°)))>{

Well, when I first saw the mess on the porch, thought it looked like diarrhea. Both the dog and cat raise hell when I'm home, and they need to get out to take care of business. I was curious of what animal did that. The gross part, was seeing him eat the puke, least some of it, then clean up a little.

Really don't get why so many can get out of the road, they run pretty quick, when the dog is chasing them...

I've caught quite a few unusual things on security cameras, but this one was right there, perfectly in frame, close up. No editing required. I did cut the size in half, so speed the upload a little, still took a long time though.

Thats amazing how he walked right into the frame and commenced to put on a show! I was laughing so hard commiserating with the poor little fella! :laughing: I was like C'mon, just get it over with!

Until about 5 min time line...then it got pretty gross and I started getting the heaves and giggles all mixed in!:laughing:

This could go viral in a big way!
Maybe you should put out a little saucer of Pepto Bismol for your Puking Possum?
Thanks Harv! That was great!
Mud

I was thinking the same thing. Toss some Tums to the little sucker, I bet he'd chew them up like candy.

Well, when I first saw the mess on the porch, thought it looked like diarrhea. Both the dog and cat raise hell when I'm home, and they need to get out to take care of business. I was curious of what animal did that. The gross part, was seeing him eat the puke, least some of it, then clean up a little.

Really don't get why so many can get out of the road, they run pretty quick, when the dog is chasing them...

I've caught quite a few unusual things on security cameras, but this one was right there, perfectly in frame, close up. No editing required. I did cut the size in half, so speed the upload a little, still took a long time though.
Lots of 'em on the road looking for roadkill...their primitive brains can't process the speed of vehicles coming down the road, so SPLAT! It's a good thing that 'possums only live for a year or so naturally, or we'd be over-run!

Back
Top Bottom