Davidl hyde 63366

dirtykneese

Forum Supporter
Some of you that know David Hyde, This Tuesday David is going in for open heart surgery. Having by passes.. Non of us want this. Want to wish My friend , David, Good luck and a Beep Beep recovery.. Good luck Dave... KEN

Prayers for God to guide the doctor's hands and for a complete recovery !

He said recently he'll (obviously) be offline for a few days so we'll be looking to hearing a good report from him later !

Prayers for a speedy and complete recovery.

This forum stands up to it's name. As all members are family. And family look after family. Best wishes to you for a fast recovery. I myself went through a quad bypass with a valve when I was 50. Three days stay and home. Is common and about 2 months and you will be back swinging.

Prayers sent. My Dad had a quintuple bypass (the worst case scenario) in his late sixties and was eager to go home the third day. Amazing procedures in this age.

Thanks every one

I am back home recovering now , the surgery went well but no driving for a month ,& nothing heavy for 2-3 months. I ask the doctor about detecting and explained what was involved in the hobby. Unless winter holds off i am probably finished for the season. On the bright side the heart feels stronger , and we are considering a vacation in the Philippines next year. Better to loose a little time this year,and feel top of my game next year. Please don't ignore those chest pains if i had waited longer i might not have been around to detect.

good to know

This forum stands up to it's name. As all members are family. And family look after family. Best wishes to you for a fast recovery. I myself went through a quad bypass with a valve when I was 50. Three days stay and home. Is common and about 2 months and you will be back swinging.

Good to know a time frame to be out detecting again ,didn't know if i was done for the season or not. I couldn't get a good answer from the doctor,and not a lot of detecting time left this year if i loose several months.

Back
Top Bottom