MY 2nd SILVER DOLLAR in Three Weeks!!! 1923 Peace Dollar

towzilla

Elite Member
Just less than three weeks ago I found my very first Silver Dollar. Today a friend of mine took me around showing me different places he could get me into to hunt. After about two hours we came back to his place. I told him I would hunt around his old house for a while before heading off. Had to get home for the Parade downtown. I was only there maybe one half hour. I had hit four hot wheel style cars all coming up high numbers 95-99, and a memorial penny. I got another solid 98 thinking it was another car. But when the plug came out there was a big silver rim in the dirt. Eagle side up. Turned her over and it was a 1923-D a Peace Silver Dollar. Fantastic. Can't believe it Two silver dollars in three weeks. What a year.

Attachments

• DSCN4576.jpg
    DSCN4576.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 4,522
  • DSCN4578.jpg
    DSCN4578.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 1,024
Two silver dollars in a month. WOW! You're going to hate to see November end. Congrats buddy on another great coin.

Congrats!!! I have found a lot of silver but the dollar still eludes me. Hopefully I can join the dollar club soon.

You should buy a lotto ticket, that is if you didn't spend all that luck on those awesome silvers...

Huge double congrats!

<*)))>{

You know it looks kind of dingy. Send it to me and I'll send you a brand new dollar coin. Heck I'll even pay for shipping:D

You know it looks kind of dingy. Send it to me and I'll send you a brand new dollar coin. Heck I'll even pay for shipping:D

She's a little dinged up but think I'll keep her. On the other hand those new gold dollars are pretty nice, :D

Back
Top Bottom