New England Treasure Show Sept. 22 2012

agbkyle

Forum Supporter

Attachments

• ts2012.jpg
    ts2012.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 456
Looks like fun but I'm not sure I could talk my wife into a 2 hour drive to look at metal detectors.

Ooo! I want to go!! Sounds like a blast!

It is pretty cool. Be about 40 of us with all our finds on display.
Last time there was a table with hundreds of detecting magazines for sale.
I got a bunch for a buck a piece.
Be good to see you there John!

I might have to go..do you have to be there to get a raffle ticket or win?...or can you do that online?

It is the day after my md club meet but should still be ok to go.

I'll pin it to the mast and see if it flies

I might have to go..do you have to be there to get a raffle ticket or win?...or can you do that online?

It is the day after my md club meet but should still be ok to go.

I'll pin it to the mast and see if it flies

You have to get the raffle ticket there.
Not sure if you need to be present to win.

Just a reminder.
This event is tomorrow the 22nd.
Hope to see some of you there.
I'll be the one with an old postcard display near the stage.

It was cool to stop in and meet a couple of guys from here. It was also cool to see alot of the things I find on display. Relics i mean. Thanks to agbkyle , it was nice to meet you and look forward to a woods hunt.

It was cool to stop in and meet a couple of guys from here. It was also cool to see alot of the things I find on display. Relics i mean. Thanks to agbkyle , it was nice to meet you and look forward to a woods hunt.

Yeah great to meet you also. I'm up for a woods hunt anytime.

Nice to meat you agbkyle!

Great day at the treasure show yesterday. Was a thrill to hold a GW Button and New England Tree Coins in my hand. Another great one was a civil war dog tag.

Thanks for putting on a great show.

Nice to meet you agbkyle!

HH Everybody!!

Great day at the treasure show yesterday. Was a thrill to hold a GW Button and New England Tree Coins in my hand. Another great one was a civil war dog tag.

Thanks for putting on a great show.

Nice to meet you agbkyle!

HH Everybody!!

Thanks for coming down. Was great to meet you.
HH

It is pretty cool. Be about 40 of us with all our finds on display.
Last time there was a table with hundreds of detecting magazines for sale.
I got a bunch for a buck a piece.
Be good to see you there John!

I went and probably saw you, but it's been a long time since I saw you that one time so didnt recognize ya. I saw your display I think. Had a bunch of Taunton post cards in a big frame?? Very interesting. Had my four year old with me and he wasnt too thrilled with the show so I couldnt stay too long. How's Randall, aka Blackhole, doin? do you ever hunt with him anymore? I'd like to hook up again for some hunting down there! Any way was a nice show and I bought a couple goodies, water scoop and another pro pointer. :grin:

I went and probably saw you, but it's been a long time since I saw you that one time so didnt recognize ya. I saw your display I think. Had a bunch of Taunton post cards in a big frame?? Very interesting. Had my four year old with me and he wasnt too thrilled with the show so I couldnt stay too long. How's Randall, aka Blackhole, doin? do you ever hunt with him anymore? I'd like to hook up again for some hunting down there! Any way was a nice show and I bought a couple goodies, water scoop and another pro pointer. :grin:

Yeah John. I had the postcard display. Too bad we missed each other. I know how it is to have a little one rush you.
Haven't hooked with blackhole too much but we did get together for hunt last weekend.
Be good to hook up with you again soon.
Glad you made it to the show anyway and got yourself some goods.

Back
Top Bottom