You're Welcome!

Not surprising really. In my city, the people it attracts are usually nut cases. I've seen it too many times. I would never offer services like that unless they are friends or family.

c08393f8bd416561ef6d5fa19b955f78.jpg

This lady? :laughing:

For some reason, I envision this lady. :laughing:

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 208
You actually did the best thing possible. She sounds like a horribly unhappy person. You did a kind deed and gave all detectorist a good name. If you would have done anything other than be kind she would have told all her bridge companions about it and your name would have been spread through the mud. Karma will most surely come back to bite her. You will probably get a call from someone who saw you searching. They will stop and ask Nurse Ratched and she will pass on your name. You will search a new yard because you were nice and find some good relics or coins.

Maybe somebody wronged her in the past, took advantage of her , or maybe she is just the way she is for no reason at all. Not sure what i would have done in my younger years, but where i am at now, i would have just said a prayer for her. She needs it!:D

Maybe somebody wronged her in the past, took advantage of her , or maybe she is just the way she is for no reason at all. Not sure what i would have done in my younger years, but where i am at now, i would have just said a prayer for her. She needs it!:D

This really is the best advice of all...a person has to wonder what makes some people so angry and miserable?...Definitely trauma there someplace, I dont think people are born naturally mean, Oh sure, some have a predisposition for melancholy, suspicion, and meanness, while others with an equally hard life exude happiness?...Just trying to help somebody and cheer somebody up is a good thing to do...say a prayer, and back away slowly...
Mud

When she was a little child and a group of kids were playing together she was probably the one grabbing the toys and yelling MINE MINE MINE!

No lack of crazies out there!...Yeah, I'd probably go and set a big poop fire on her porch tonight, and then ring the bell and run...Dont forget to wipe a big turd on the outside door handle...Thats the Royal Treatment...

Or else I'd just go home and call it a day...count your blessings! You actually are lucky to get away from a crazy woman this lightly....some of us married them!:laughing:
Mud

Man, Mud, we both think the same, when I read his post and all the dog poop, my first thought was, put it in a brown sack along with a little lighter fluid and put it on the porch, put a match to it and ring the bell. Sick minds think alike. :laughing::laughing:

Disclaimer:
I have never had an association with a crazy women,,, honest!;);););)

Wait......she took the dam* pennies too?! W T F? :wow: I think I would have crapped on her porch mud. :laughing: (Ring the bell and stand there at the bottom step with a camera.) Old bitty......here ya go Chip ;) http://www.mailpoop.com/

OMG. Reminds me of something I did almost 40 years ago.

The bride and I were newly married and POOR! One day I open the mail and there's a government check for $1,100. I'm dancing around until I realize it's not for me. We lived at 3898 Boone Park Rd and it was addressed to 3898 Park St, 5 streets away. I delivered the check to its rightful owner.

My wife comes home and I'm explaining what happened. At this time her mother called to say she had received a check for $200. She rushed to get it but when she brought it home I saw it was an advertising ploy. The check was good towards buying a $269 vacuum cleaner.

I snapped.

I took the check and carefully blacked out anything that could possibly identify me. I then went to the cat's litter box and carefully rolled a fresh t&rd up in the check and put it in the return stamped envelope. I added a note that said, "YOU SENT ME YOUR SH@T! IM SENDING YOU MINE!

Then I mailed it.

When she asked if your services were really free it was a good opportunity for you to clarify your terms.

"Yes Ma'am, it's true I don't charge anything for my services. I do, however, ask that I be allowed to keep everything I find except the item you lost."

That way there is no misunderstanding. Although in this case it sounds like she needs any little thing she can get to cheer up her miserable existence.

Back
Top Bottom