Longmont Colorado Help

ks coyote

Super Motivator
I'm looking for someone in that vicinity to help me return a lost WW2 military dogtag. Any help would be appreciated.

They are the ones who have furnished the information I have. The problem is making contact with him as have tried letters with no response. I have his Phone number but like me probably won't answer from out of the area.

I'm looking for someone in that vicinity to help me return a lost WW2 military dogtag. Any help would be appreciated. I have contact information but am unable to make contact.

They are the ones who have furnished the information I have. The problem is making contact with him as have tried letters with no response. I have his Phone number but like me probably won't answer from out of the area.

Have you tried calling anyway? Makes sense to at least try...

I merged the two threads you started into this one thread. Please, do not cross-post, it's against for rules.

It may be a long shot, but you might try the sheriff's department in that area. A lot of the time the county guys know the old timers in their area and they might be able to help you.

I'm sorry....maybe I misunderstood your initial post. You have the contact information for the family of the individual who wore the dog tags, and want help from someone in that area of Colorado to make that connection....is that right? Or are you having trouble getting in touch with someone from Angelo's Angels?

I've got the information from Angelo's Angels with the contact information. I've tried calling and Mailing with negative results. Would like to find out from
someone local if the person is still there if possible. Maybe the information isn't current. No way of knowing without a response from him.

Ah! Thanks! Sorry I initially misunderstood. I hope someone from Colorado will be able to help...

There are others closer to Longmont than I am and I am sure one of them will reply I am about 45 mins or so north of there.

I live 20 minutes from there andI am going to hunt with a FMDF member from Longmont tomorrow. We can probably help you. PM me regarding your request. I would be honored to help.

Back
Top Bottom