My two cents....

Always cool to find something good with iron in the hole too!

There is an interesting lengthy article on Wikipedia on the Knights of Labor, so KT refers you to it. Interestingly, they were responsible for establishing the 8 hour work day. First of those tokens KT has ever seen or heard of!:D:D

I forgot about this one...a few days before I dug this at another location. I'm still reasearching but the closest lead I have is a token from the Knights of Labor. Established in late 1800's and dissolved in early 1900s. If anyone has seen anything like this and knows something about it let me know.

Thanks
I had to learn about the Knights of Labor when I went to college. Honestly though I can't remember what exactly they did. Pretty cool find in my opinion.

Very nice finds! I found a 2 center recently as well. They are a welcome surprise.

Congrats

G2M

They are a welcome surprise. [/QUOTE said:
It was a surprise. At first when I saw it I caught a glimpse of the shield on the back and thought I had found my third shield nickel. (That would have been nice too!) When I turned it over and saw the 2 I was like, Whoa...this is different! :D

Back
Top Bottom