Hallo all !

relicteurww2

Hallo everyone,
Im from Czech Republic, I like abandoned places, nature, photographing and detectoring :-) My beginners times with detector ( Garrett Ace 250 ) was predominantly about coins, but as time goes my hobby in search was stronger and stronger and I beginn to like second war relic... But about war relic Im beginner and sometimes its difficult identification of some parts of war equipment. So I will not be annoying when I ask for help with identification sometimes :-)

Thank for acceptance and sorry for my English :-)

Welcome from very snowy NW Pennsylvania! If WW2 is your thing you'll want to check out the War Relic section on here and also be sure to check out Lett's posts. His finds are amazing and he goes into great detail with pictures and descriptions of what he finds.....very interesting! Good Luck!

Thank you very much Lawnwalker15 for information and welcome. I send a greeting to North Pennsylvania, it must be a beautiful country ...

Welcome from Columbia SC. Do not worry about "being annoying", we like the challenge of trying to identify things that are found. Happy Hunting and good luck!

Welcome from snowy New Hampshire. We have similar interests as I also enjoy Photography and abandoned places. Happy hunting!

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom