Free dirt Digest Magazine!

Dan B.

Elite Member
I was listening to the all-metal mode podcast last night. The host of the show mentioned a new metal detecting magazine entitled Dirt Digest magazine. He also mentioned that it comes out once a month and that he will be writing some articles in next month's issue. It is a free publication just thought I would pass it on to y'all if you're interested.

Here is the link. https://dirtdigestmagazine.com

Dan B.,

I registered today !

Free Life Time Subscription and the possibility of winning a prize !

How can you lose on that deal, even if it is a pdf magazine !

Thanks for the link.

ToddB64

Thanks for the link.

Dan B.,

I registered today !

Free Life Time Subscription and the possibility of winning a prize !

How can you lose on that deal, even if it is a pdf magazine !

Thanks for the link.

ToddB64

is the first issue out? I cant seem to open anything?? Never mind. I couldnt find the tool bar at the bottom.

Dan thanks, looks pretty cool, I subscribed. HH Mark

Yeah joined back in winter when this first hit here. Time to go have a look!

I'm glad I was able to pass it on. Hope you all enjoy.

Very good read. Thanks for posting the link. I am now subscribed as well.

Dirt digest magazine

Hey everyone I recently took over Dirt Digest Magazine. I was the editor for the last year. We completely redid the website and the magazine itself. The magazine now functions like a real magazine but still has the capability to download pdf. If you look at the current (January ) issue I think you will find big improvements with layout and feel from previous issues and February will even be better.

The magazine is still FREE and we welcome everyone to take a look. Bare with us while we still work to improve it and clear up a few bugs.

We are always on the look out for finds submissions and articles. If you love the magazine and want to support it share with a friend, submit a find or article.

Hey everyone I recently took over Dirt Digest Magazine. I was the editor for the last year. We completely redid the website and the magazine itself. The magazine now functions like a real magazine but still has the capability to download pdf. If you look at the current (January ) issue I think you will find big improvements with layout and feel from previous issues and February will even be better.

The magazine is still FREE and we welcome everyone to take a look. Bare with us while we still work to improve it and clear up a few bugs.

We are always on the look out for finds submissions and articles. If you love the magazine and want to support it share with a friend, submit a find or article.

Thank you for bringing the post I started back around. I enjoy the magazine and enjoy your podcast. Dan B. from NW Ohio.

Just signed up, looking foward to it.

I will BEAR with you, but trust me, you do not want me to BARE with you!

Back
Top Bottom