Redo-New Details Egyptian figure offerrings to God

MattLock

Elite Member
It depicts a seated man dressed in robes being served by a man holding a tray with something on it. But what does it all mean

Attachments

• IMG_0391.jpg
    IMG_0391.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 277
Last edited:
I intend to try the flour trick. Last time I did this it was too dirty and I took it the wrong way.

Attachments

• IMG_0392.jpg
    IMG_0392.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 247
Better sketch....working on it they all look alike.

Attachments

• IMG_0392.jpg
    IMG_0392.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 245
For size comparison it know it's going to be asked lol

Attachments

• IMG_0377.jpg
    IMG_0377.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 226
I figured it out all you did was invert the colors. WOW. That brings out so many more details. How did you know that would help?

inverting always helps. I thought the heads looked funny..I see the headband on the one guy. Not sure how I came up with this since my first thought was they were fighting and I thought I could see the arm outstretched punching the other guy. lol dont mind my late night art skills....
IMG_8_zpsvcw1v2zm.jpg

That is amazing so glad I tossed it in water to let it soak. This is why you de rust and de mud

I wonder who thes folks are on the metal badge. Surely someone can recognize what era or nation they are fromn

:grin: That looks exactly like one on FB ..I kept seeing a seated man then figured it was my imagination.

J/k I know it's the same one but I still can't figure out exactly what you have there..

:grin: That looks exactly like one on FB ..I kept seeing a seated man then figured it was my imagination.

J/k I know it's the same one but I still can't figure out exactly what you have there..

Are you the guy that said you delated your post cause you thought you were seeing things.

Back
Top Bottom