Hello From SW MO

Fubar

I,m new to metal detecting, so new my first detector is still making its journey to my home. Should be here on Tuesday the 25th. I never really hunted with them just repaired them for the gas and water dept. They used the Fisher M-66, the thing only has two knobs, sensitivity and ground comp. Hope to find my first nail soon!!!! :cool:

I,m new to metal detecting, so new my first detector is still making its journey to my home. Should be here on Tuesday the 25th. I never really hunted with them just repaired them for the gas and water dept. They used the Fisher M-66, the thing only has two knobs, sensitivity and ground comp. Hope to find my first nail soon!!!! :cool:

Welcome from NE Missouri. Your detector in route is a fisher also?

It's XP Deus it's has V 3.2 loaded on it. Shop owner wanted me to learn the machine before loaded V 4.0 on it. Thanks for the welcome!

It's XP Deus it's has V 3.2 loaded on it. Shop owner wanted me to learn the machine before loaded V 4.0 on it. Thanks for the welcome!

I just got my deus! Fantastic machine! You will love it. It can be intimidating at times.

Oh cool!!! My Andy Sabisch Hand book arrived today, I have a lot reading and testing to do because i"m thinking the learning curve will be steep.

I missed getting into the Deus Boot Camp. When I looked they had two seats left. When I returned the next day it was sold out. :( May be the next one if its not to far away.

Hello from Kansas City MO .Many deus users here who would be happy to share their experience and knowledge with you.

Welcome from Springfield. Looks like you will have good weather when it arrives. I don't know how long the learning curve is for a XP Deus, but for an ATPro it's longer than 4 months.

Back
Top Bottom