AT Pro disappoints again...

MrNovice

Forum Supporter
Hit a couple totlots this evening and no matter what I do, I just can't get this detector to hit right. It signals penny...out pops this:

Dime? Not even close...

Nasty iron nail grunts...try again

I just don't get it. I guess this detector might just be as truly as bad as some say it is. I'm about ready to give up on it, I even tried factory reset...switching frequencies...making sure the coil plug was tight...I really just need a more dependable unit, I guess. Ugh! :laughing:

Get rid of that piece of junk and get something else. Those ATPs are horrible machines. I’ve seen nothing but complaints about that thing and absolutely no good finds with those machines. Junk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seriously,

Don't even ask what mine called foil on my last couple park loots..

<°)))>{

I'm right there...

I've already told everyone I hunt with..

Don't even start, there's no telling, and by then....

Too damn late...

<°)))>{

It really does suck...

I thought I was going to go into these hunted out spots and clean house..

Some of these swimming places, it seems like, I could only find a few rings, they were gold, but all broken????

Piece of !!?!!

<°)))>{

Since your ATP is such a terrible machine I will be a good friend and let you send it to me. That way you will not be do frustrated. Shoot I will even let you pay the postage.

Since your ATP is such a terrible machine I will be a good friend and let you send it to me. That way you will not be do frustrated. Shoot I will even let you pay the postage.

I couldn't even dream of doing that to a good friend, what kind of friend would that make me???? Nope, this is a burden all of us AT Pro users alone must just bear because of our decisions. Personal responsibility is a heavy cross sometimes...

I think I might just make my own more realistic faceplate for it, to help keep my expectations in check from now on. Instead of nickel, penny, dime and quarter symbols...I'm going to make my own stickies and label charms, gold necklaces and rings all the way up the scale to silver bars. That way when it finally does actually find a nickel, penny, dime or quarter, it'll be a SURPRISE!....instead of the normal everyday stuff. Digger knows:

You just have to deal with digging gold, silver and all that other trash and hope for the best.

Besides, if I send it into to Garrett for adjustment, I'm afraid they'll mess it up more and it'll just find more valuable jewelry and trinkets. It's like a catch 22, I can't win! :no:

Last edited:
Yep I'm selling all of my Garrett stuff...just not dependable at all. :roll: I'm going to put a second mortgage on my house and get one of those triple the price detectors so I can find some real nickles and dimes. :laughing:

Sorry about your AT Pro

Bummer, but I'll tell you what. I will send you TWO pennies for each of the items your AT Pro misidentified.

Hit a couple totlots this evening and no matter what I do, I just can't get this detector to hit right. It signals penny...out pops this:

Dime? Not even close...

Nasty iron nail grunts...try again

I just don't get it. I guess this detector might just be as truly as bad as some say it is. I'm about ready to give up on it, I even tried factory reset...switching frequencies...making sure the coil plug was tight...I really just need a more dependable unit, I guess. Ugh! :laughing:

Seriously. I don't know why you try. You should get a real piece of equipment. That AT Pro might as well be called the "Kindergarten Pro."

It's only good for 5-year olds.

I'll take it off your hands for $100.

Skippy

Back
Top Bottom