Spring is a coming!

spittfire

Elite Member
For all of us who have been stuck in the house the past few weeks.............Today I saw 40 robins on my pond. They are coming back because SPRING is on the way. This week it is supposed to be in the 50's several days in a row and I can't wait...WoooooHooooooooooooooooo :spin: :tumble: :bouncy: :duh: :grin:

Still a ways off for us up here. Got some more snow during the day today. BUT! next week it is supposed to get up into the thirties all week. :shock:

spittfire said:
For all of us who have been stuck in the house the past few weeks.............Today I saw 40 robins on my pond. They are coming back because SPRING is on the way. This week it is supposed to be in the 50's several days in a row and I can't wait...WoooooHooooooooooooooooo :spin: :tumble: :bouncy: :duh: :grin:
..............You have to get out there soon I'm running out of things to post :lol: :lol:

Hey Buddy, I am trying....nothing worse than having to watch the weather channel in the hopes that the temp is going up and the mercury with it....coins that is :lol: I am so bored and when I am bored I get into trouble :spin: :tumble: :saint:

Oh and Rusty..........TAG YOU'RE IT

Bring it on! 52 degrees today in my neck of the woods. Got out for the first time for a real hunt. Been pretty much snowed in for 2 months. Got real muddy! Wife just loved the mess. :lol:

Jack

I've got robins too...wooohooo! to bad they are trying to find worms on top of 8 inches of snow... but it's melting quick..40's by the weekend.. I scheduled off for saturday and sunday... so hopefully I can get out.

I Finally saw sunshine for the first time in a month or longer. It actually got up into the fifties here in Washington this weekend, and snow is starting to melt. It is getting sloppier than heck though.

bobbulge said:
Nothing but ice and snow here in Md. Its hard to believe baseball has started spring training,
Where are you from? Saw your profile and it says Fells Point. I am in DE and if your message says MD (Maryland?) you are not far from me and our snow is gone. Supposed to be 55 all week.

I'm actually looking forward to some rainy days to help melt the snow! It won't be long now...

What? We're living in the wrong state!!!

It got down to zero today. I'm on the couch with a blanket, the liners from my boots, 2 pairs of socks, 2 pairs of sweats, and 2 heaters are running.

spittfire said:
bobbulge said:
Nothing but ice and snow here in Md. Its hard to believe baseball has started spring training,
Where are you from? Saw your profile and it says Fells Point. I am in DE and if your message says MD (Maryland?) you are not far from me and our snow is gone. Supposed to be 55 all week.

I'm in Hampstead now and its nothing but snow topped with ice. I think it suppose to finally hit the 40's tomorrow and rain tomorrow night. Be glad when its all gone. I use to like snow until I had to start shovelling it.

Back
Top Bottom