<Michigan WWII POW Camp>

AceGVSU11

Sponsor
Forum Sponsor
Forum Supporter
Here is a nice little video on location of some of my finds at the POW Camp I've been recovering relics at over the past year.

Here is part 1 of the donation to the local historical society! I wanted to keep the relics close to home where they belonged.

Great finds, great post, and great PR for detectorists!! I am surprised the historical societies don't ask local clubs for assistance with seminars and such more often. We usually are more in tune with old history of an area than most and have the relics to offer also!

Interesting, I ran into a POW camp that was on Beale AFB when I was there for an exercise. They still have the "cells" there, but I was not into MDing back then.

Great finds, great post, and great PR for detectorists!! I am surprised the historical societies don't ask local clubs for assistance with seminars and such more often. We usually are more in tune with old history of an area than most and have the relics to offer also!

Thanks... I was hoping it would give us all some karma points for our future hunts!

Well done on the finds. If you need any help deciphering any more German tags etc I'd be pleased to help.

Hope the finds keep coming for you.

Regards,
Simon.

Back
Top Bottom