At pro with ultimate coil,,anyone try one?

Dang! You would have that info. :) Now I have to figure out if the Nel is better that I have or spend some more money. Worst addiction in the world I tell ya! :laughing:

Dang! You would have that info. :) Now I have to figure out if the Nel is better that I have or spend some more money. Worst addiction in the world I tell ya! :laughing:

I just bought a ultimate for my at pro from craig at showmetreasure,and when I get it next week I'll post my thoughts on it vs stock.

My fiancé uses my Pro. I bought an ultimate coil last fall for her to use at a Rev War spot that is mostly fields. Very light for her to swing and good coverage. Seems to have good separation and really good depth. I think you'll like it!

My fiancé uses my Pro. I bought an ultimate coil last fall for her to use at a Rev War spot that is mostly fields. Very light for her to swing and good coverage. Seems to have good separation and really good depth. I think you'll like it!

Thanks for the info, that's exactly what I'm looking for from it.

More NEL coils out there than the ultra. Just watch the Hover Boys on YouTube. Nel is all they use. Check out the amount of views they get. That should answer your question.

More NEL coils out there than the ultra. Just watch the Hover Boys on YouTube. Nel is all they use. Check out the amount of views they get. That should answer your question.

I used both the NEL and the ultimate on my Pro. Both great coils, but I personally like the ultimate better. Lighter to swing with great performance. But that's the beauty of this hobby. Lot's of good choices and brands out there. Plenty of opportunity to use what feels best for you.

Back
Top Bottom