Finally went detecting

I TOTALLY get your point of view man,it's been HOT,the damn job always seems to be there along with those pesky bills and around here,it's getting THIN! I've had to drive long distances to just give myself a chance many times,and not even THAT has always panned out. When the fun is gone,it's time to take a break. That's the SMART thing to do,instead of grinding it to a pulp and eventually hating detecting!
Great to see you post some finds,hopefully you can gain access to some fruit bearing places again. Pounding the same old pounded places can be exasperating,and it can be a learning experience. I don't care to learn though when it's 90 degrees,90% humidity and there aren't any targets. The only thing I learn when that happens is...THIS SUCKS!!:lol:

I TOTALLY get your point of view man,it's been HOT,the damn job always seems to be there along with those pesky bills and around here,it's getting THIN! I've had to drive long distances to just give myself a chance many times,and not even THAT has always panned out. When the fun is gone,it's time to take a break. That's the SMART thing to do,instead of grinding it to a pulp and eventually hating detecting!

Great to see you post some finds,hopefully you can gain access to some fruit bearing places again. Pounding the same old pounded places can be exasperating,and it can be a learning experience. I don't care to learn though when it's 90 degrees,90% humidity and there aren't any targets. The only thing I learn when that happens is...THIS SUCKS!!:lol:

You hit the nail on the head!!! I also have drove many times in the surrounding communities looking for a spot only to go home without hunting. There is only one park here and it's truly hunted out. I can't hunt in this unbearable heat at the same spots I've hunted a million times in hopes of maybe finding one wheat penny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom