ATpro250

Bounder

I have a question about the atpro250. Can it show the difference between a zinc penny and a pulltab? It shows a pulltab icon on the display.

I have a question about the atpro250. Can it show the difference between a zinc penny and a pulltab? It shows a pulltab icon on the display.

Are you referring to the ACE 250? If so then yes, generally, a pull tab will register MUCH lower than a zinc penny. BUT just because your getting a signal showing pull tab does not mean its always going to be a pull tab...

pull tabs

Good to know. The bounty hunter I use now shows a pulltab exactly the same as a zinc penny, so I dig a huge number of tabs. It looks like ,with some experience, I might dig fewer tabs, ( I've grown to hate those things). I appreciate any and all comments.

Good to know. The bounty hunter I use now shows a pulltab exactly the same as a zinc penny, so I dig a huge number of tabs. It looks like ,with some experience, I might dig fewer tabs, ( I've grown to hate those things). I appreciate any and all comments.

Yes bounty hunter is a dig it all type machine. The ace 250 will help you eliminate alot of trash, but beware, ALOT of good targets come in around that pull tab range, mainly low conductors like gold.

Back
Top Bottom