Deals on new etrac?

Jackstraw044

Hi everyone, new member and very happy to be here. I got into the hobby 2 years ago beginning with a Fisher F22 followed by the AT Pro, soon after. I have been wanting an etrac for a long time. I’d prefer to buy a new machine because of the warranty. Does anyone know of any deals offered on the etrac? I am seeing prices around $1500.00 currently. Thanks for your help.

-Jim

When I am in the market for a new detector I talk to 5 dealers and find out what the real price of the machine delivered to my front door will be I usually use forum sponsors. But there is one that has always treated me in an outstanding manner.

I do know from all my years price shopping detectors, one dealer has always had the best price, from the first time I ever got a quote through recent purchases. And he just recently became a Minelab dealer.

Click the list all sponsors link in the top right corner, then PM Craig from Show me Treasure.

I bought my etrac. Thanks. I am pumped!

I know i am late to the party, but you can get an etrac for WAY under that price, no need to pay that sort of price.

Back
Top Bottom