Scammed?

The military doesn't have time for this...

I send you the probe for free, you reimburse me for shipping and the Moderator locks the link. If the guy ever gets your probe back to you, you can send mine back you pay the shipping.
Send me an PM with your shipping information.

:agreed:

Dude It looks Landshark is offering you his Propointer. Thats very kind of him. i think he is trying to save face for the military.

Karma is a good thing. take him up on his offer. and LOCK/REMOVE the thread.

if you get your old one back ,send the other one back to landshark.
Landshark IS A KIND PERSON!! May karma come back to you 100x

Dude It looks Landshark is offering you his Propointer. Thats very kind of him. i think he is trying to save face for the military.

Karma is a good thing. take him up on his offer. and LOCK/REMOVE the thread.

if you get your old one back ,send the other one back to landshark.
Landshark IS A KIND PERSON!! May karma come back to you 100x

That is awesome that he is willing to do that.

I do not like excepting things like that and I am going to get someone to close this thread anyway. I will just go beg someone in my family for money for a new PP.

Close this please and Kolby, Do not contact this guys son. Even though he won't get into trouble, Don't contact him :cool:.

It sure looks that way. Unless I am missing something , it looks like someone is complaining about getting scammed while he is scamming someone else.
not just on this forum.. there are quite a few people on other forums that were complaining about getting scammed by that person (if it is him..). So think twice before you send out a free pointer

Back
Top Bottom