Telescoping Shaft for Minelab Equinox?

Zofchak

I'm looking for one that will allow the detector to fit in case, so the coil section needs to twist in line with the screen.

Any experiences good/bad with these? Recommendations for a good one?

No experience but tele-knox is one, actually the only one I know of. Hopefully there are others too.

I had SteveG do one for me that I received last week. Can I even tell you how unreal it is to be able to work with someone to make you exactly what you want and knows their stuff enough to recommend ways to make it happen based off of your needs? My biggest concerns with a shaft like that were stability....and that is no longer an issue as my shaft is definitely more stable than the stock Nox shaft. I can now flip one lever to break into 2 23" sections to fit into a bag I use on the Harley. The bottom section also with the one lever allows for alot more adjustment than I will typically ever need. Cannot recommend his shafts enough.

bunkeru2k -- THANK you, for the terrific compliments, and very kind words! I am always happy to work with any customer who needs a custom shaft, to try and meet whatever needs they might have.

Zofchak -- yes, I could build you a shaft which would allow the coil would twist in line with the screen. I have an idea as to what you are looking for, and how I might be able to meet your needs; let me know if I can be of service.

Thanks!

Steve

Steve's stuff is top notch

I bought an Equinox from a sponsor and it came with a one of Steve's gold carbon shafts and his counter weight.

It's swings great and is very high quality.

Back
Top Bottom