Bucket Lister at Church Permission

She's a beauty, Lee (the Walker). and a Merc and two Barbers to round out the silver day. Nice that it wasn't stained and badly worn.

Thanks!

Nice finds! Congrats on your first Walker too! I remember my first and only Walker like it was yesterday. My buddy Pastor Bob and I have had some great luck at old churches and old church sites. They can be feast or famine for sure though.

Thanks!

Welcome to the Walker clubđź‘Ť Come right in and sit in the leather chair, I will present you with a cigar in a moment.
:cool3:

Thanks! A good cigar would be nice!

Very nice! How do (huge) coins like those stay hidden like that, for so long in public places?

Thanks! I wish I knew. I missed it completely my first day.

Churches are great places to hunt because they were the social centers of a community. Almost everybody gathered there.

Agreed.

I have a permission at a church that dates to 1840 and I’ve found several seated coins and IHs there. Recently curb strip hunted another one and came home with a nice Walker. A third gave me a broken bronze angel and an axe head.

They can be good spots for sure.

WOW! That church has really produced - congrats on the fantastic finds! Maybe some folks in the church have old houses or farm ground you can now get permission on

I sent a Thank You card to the church with a couple of my business cards in the envelope. Hopefully, it will lead to more locations.

OMG , please read my new post I started. I don't want to hijack your thread.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

Very nice!

Nice walker and other finds.

Thanks!

Very nice, congrats!

Thanks!

Awesome finds Lee! It sure looks like she was dropped in excellent condition! Nice job

Thanks! It was definitely dropped before it was used much!

Great looking silvers! I've found 5 Walking Liberty halves but never a Franklin!

Thanks! I have found a Barber and now the Walker half. Still looking for a Franklin as well.

Oh no, now look what you've gone and done ! You gave benglert2626 the idea to detect an old church lawn, and now you've gone and spoiled him ! :laughing:

Back
Top Bottom