Need Whites Coinmaster Pro Tips

Andrew1978

I was curious if anyone has any tips for the Whites Coimaster Pro. I bought one Thursday after doing some research. Figured it was a good starter model for my budget. I was curious if anyone has any tips for discrimination, sensitivity, tone id, etc.

Any info from others would be greatly appreciated. I have found 40 cents and misc scrap so far mostly pennies but love my new hobby already maybe one day I'll find something worth bragging about.

Curious what's the best thing you have found with the Coinmaster or Coinmaster Pro??

My Hunting buddy uses a regular Coinmaster that came out just before the pro did . He has found a couple half dollars and he found a standing liberty quarter with it last fall and he has found some junk jewelry also and lots of clad coins in the park and a old baseball field we hunt a lot . He does real well with his .

Harold

i just recently got a coinmaster pro also the place i have been using mine is very trashy i have found lots of trash but havent found the 1st coin yet i am planning on going to a diffrent place i have done some research on i will let ya know how it goes there with that onething i have noticed is the tones it makes on diffrent metals is usually right i have been mostly playing around and digging almost everything i hit over that makes a tone just to try to get the feel of it i have noticed that if it beeps as you swing in one direction but not the other direction the target is usually junk so i have quit digging on them i have had targets show up 50/100 just to findout it is only a tin can sorry i cant be more help to ya

Back
Top Bottom