Silver and Gold Bro/sis!

PI JOE

Enigma
Forum Supporter
I was able to get out both days this past weekend. I find that amazing because I am always doing something else other them detecting! :( Sure glad I did this weekend! :yes: Enjoy the video

Enjoyed the video Joe. Good job on the gold and silver. I can see where that rubber ring near the scoop really saves on the hands...good idea my friend.

Man Joe.... looks like you were dressed to give a cow a cavity search. Great finds.

Dew

Great finds, Joe.
Undoubtedly, if you were to get out to the beach more often, you'd have just as much treasure as Craig or CJ does. :D

HH,
Raphis
Dan

Well done on the gold & silver Joe, love the video too.

Although it still looks a bit too cold out there for me,I'm used to shorts & t-shirt over here in our tropical climate:cool:

Meggie ...

Joe... is that what they call sugar sand? or were you digging in a pigpen? :laughing:

Good job on the vid ;)

Great Video Joe, don't you just love when you capture that Gold On video......that's Tachyon...Set it and forget it....Congrads!

Love the music there bro. We get beat up in the surf here in Jacksonville trying to retrieve a target. I would like to try a nice lake or something flat without waves. Nice Vid and congrats on the great finds. Now only if lead would go up in price.....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom